Sheer Elegance Spa celebrates a year of beautiful business
A year after opening Sheer Elegance Nail & Beauty Salon in The Bagdad Centre on the edge of White River, Jalani Wessels and her team are still going strong.
After giving her salon a complete facelift just over a year ago, Jalani Wessels and her team have continued to build on the level of professionalism that Sheer Elegance clientele have come to expect.
“We are LCN-exclusive, and have received awards as the LCN top-performer salon in Mpumalanga, the LCN Prestige Award, as well as the LCN Award of Excellence over the past eight years,” says Jalani.
After running celebratory birthday deals in January, Jalani is excited to announce a Valentine’s special running for the month of February where customers will receive a free gift when spending R500 or more.
“Celebrate the month of love by letting our qualified team pamper you and choose between our Hearts Delight, True Love or Relaxing Romance package,” says Jalani.
Sheer Elegance Nail & Beauty Salon at The Bagdad offers the following services:
- Skin rejuvenation;
- OptiPhi glycolic basic and advanced peels;
- OptiPhi micro-needling;
- Eye-repair treatments;
- OptiPhi Indulgence facials;
- Teen facials;
- Make-up tips and tricks;
- Lash extensions;
- Lash lifting, brow laminating, and tint and shape;
- Micro-tapping (permanent eye- and lip liner);
- Hair removal (waxing and sugaring);
- Micro-blading (semi-permanent make-up/brow correction);
- Body massages (also for couples);
- Spray tans (mainly in Nelspruit);
- A Tan Can (coming soon to White River);
- Body wraps (coming soon to White River);
- LCN nail extensions;
- Spa pedicures;
- Gel on toes;
- Big-toe nail reconstruction;
- Braces for ingrown toenails;
- Pedicure foot peel;
- Paraffin hand and foot treatments; and
- Bridal, matric farewell, and spa princess packages
“Since opening, we have upgraded our treatment rooms to accommodate couples-, mother-daughter- and friendship treatments,” says Jalani.
Sheer Elegance offers pensioners’ discounts along with frequent raffles and plans on having a team with specials every month to keep things exciting and drawing in new customers.
“While it is nice to see our regulars coming back, it is always nice to see new faces ready to get pampered,” says Jalani.
Sheer Elegance also offers customers spa packages and princess birthday party treatments.
“We are proud to say that we sponsor Magda Maré, one of the lovely Mrs Mpumalanga finalists and we are eager to see what she accomplishes,” says Jalani.